Friday, May 11, 2012

18 weeks!


I had several appointments Wednesday...ultrasound, blood work, and doctor appointment.  First was the ultrasound.  I was excited to find out that they did 3-D there!  The main reason for this u/s was to check for all organs and measure bones. He was being a little modest this time around. He wasn't quick to show off his "goods" this time like he was last time!  The tech actually didn't confirm he was a boy until the very end when he finally moved into a position where she could get a good look.  Here are a couple of pics of our baby boy, Preston Drake Smith.

This is Drake just chillin' out with his hands behind his head :)


Next was the bloodwork appointment.  The girl drawing my blood had me a little nervous because she took forever finding my vein, then lost it, then found it, then lost it...then just went in blind.  Thankfully, she hit it the first time!  I've always been difficult to stick, so I was glad she got it the first time. Finally, was the doctor appointment. By this time, he already had the u/s results.  He said everything looked great! According to his bone measurements, he is estimated to weigh 8 oz.  We feel so blessed!! 

1 comment: