Monday, July 23, 2012

29 weeks!!

Total weight gained: I have not been keeping up with this at all. I do not own a scale and when I was at the doctor on July 9th, they weighed me, but I just didn't even ask how much I had gained since the last appointment. My doctor is happy with the weight gain, so that's all that matters. And as far as measurements, I'm measuring right on target for our due date of October 8th.
Maternity clothes: I'm still able to buy some non-maternity shirts. Luckily alot of stylish clothes are loose and flowy.
Best moment of the week(s): My sister-in-law's sister had her baby a little over a week ago. She had a boy too and it got me all excited and ready for Drake to get here!
Movement: This kid is busy!  Justin calls him "Karate Kid" and I swear he's doing flips. I can tell when he's resting, but the majority of the time, he's moving!
Sleep: Oh goodness, sleep is getting more and more difficult between getting re-adjusted, crazy dreams, hips/legs/arms falling asleep, and my sinuses being stopped up at night. But, like they say, it's preparing me for when Drake keeps me up all night :)

Food cravings: I'm still craving junk! Lately I've been wanting a chili cheese coney, chili cheese fries with jalapenos, and a Coke....I just haven't had the chance to go to Sonic yet....but it'll happen SOON!
Food aversions: Still avoiding shrimp. I did actually eat it in a sushi roll a couple of times, but just plain shrimp, I can't do right now.---same

Morning sickness: No, thankfully.

Gender: According to the tech at my last ultrasound, he's all boy.  Her exact words were, "That's definitely a boy, look at those testicles!"  I just wish Justin had been there to hear that!!! HA!
What I miss: Mainly wine!

What I'm looking forward to: Mom didn't get to go to the last ultrasound, so she wants to see him one more time before he makes his arrival. We scheduled an elective ultrasound for August 3rd. Maternity pictures on August 11th and then my baby showers!
Weekly wisdom: Take this time to get prepared and do some fun stuff that may not get to happen for a while!
7/13/12~~27 weeks, 4 days

2 comments:

  1. I still love reading these even though I talk to you 2+ times a week and already know all of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I feel like we are old friends! I know so much about you and your pregnancy through Anna, and I have enjoyed reading your pregnancy blog! Gives me something to look forward to..thanks for the tips! And maybe one day we can all 3 enjoy a bottle of wine together :) Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    Randi

    ReplyDelete