Sunday, August 5, 2012

31 weeks....9 to go!

I can't believe we are counting down in single digits!! :)

Total weight gained/lost: I just don't ask :)
Maternity clothes: I am a lucky girl with lots of friends that have handed down lots of cute maternity clothes.  
Best moment of the week(s): Mom missed out on the last ultrasound, so she wanted to go back to Early View and take a look at her first grandchild, so seeing our cute little baby on Friday was my favorite moment this week! I love these 4-D ultrasounds...you can see so many details! I love his little lips! The cutest I've ever seen.
Movement: He moves all the time. He loves having his feet in my ribs. Friday, I was feeling very uncomfortable, I assume because of his position. I felt like I had no room at all for my stomach, lungs, or bladder. I guess he moved into a more comfy position because I haven't felt that uncomfortable again since. I know this is probably just the beginning of the uncomfortable stuff though!
Sleep: I'm not having any trouble sleeping...other than waking up 2 or 3 times a night to go to the bathroom.
Food cravings: I'm still loving my junk food, but thankfully a new craving for me has been salad! Yay!  Especially with avocado.
Food aversions: Nothing really.
Morning sickness: No, thankfully.

Gender: All boy!

What I miss: Being able to go outside without feeling like I'm going to DIE! It's so so so hot...but since my temperature is way off, it feels like 200 degrees out there to me! My poor husband is constantly freezing in our house nowadays and has to stay bundled up.

What I'm looking forward to: So much! We start birthing classes this Tuesday, I take maternity pictures on Saturday, and my showers!
Weekly wisdom: Work on enjoying "downtime."  I've been complaining to a few people how I'm bored, but I think it's just because I'm so ready for the next chapter to begin. Everyone keeps saying to enjoy the boredom. I'm trying.


8/3/12 @ 30 weeks, 4 days
You can't tell me those aren't the cutest lips you've ever seen!


8/5/12  31 weeks
Definitely growing, growing, growing!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ah! He is SO darn cute! I didn't know you already started birthing classes. I knew you told me you signed up but didn't know it was already time! Your bump is growing but it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so close! How exciting! And you look adorable with your bump. He is definitely going to be a handsome little man, especially with those cute lips! I was on an avocado kick myself for a while and I made some pretty weird concoctions!

    ReplyDelete