Friday, August 31, 2012

My Nacogdoches Baby Shower!!

 Some of my closest friends and family on my side of the family put together a super fabulous baby shower last weekend!  I seriously could not have asked for a more fun, creative, sweet shower. They really went all out for me and I felt so very special. Here are a few pics to prove just how wonderful that day was...
My creative friend, Anna, made this super cute diaper cake.


My mom's best friend, Kelly, did it again with another awesome fruit display (aka fruit-a-palooza)!

A onesie creation station!

Beautiful cake and onesie cookies hanging from the clothesline :)

Yes, I got a few gifts!

Making onesies!

This is all the "junk" I've been craving during this pregnancy!

Baby wishes for Drake...these will be so neat to read years from now.

All of my wonderful hostesses!


The hostess with the mostess!!!

Love my wreath made by Anna!


Enjoying some HOT FRIES!


Me with my sweet Mom!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you loved it! We had fun putting it all together!!
    I was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete