Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let's get physical!!!!

I have a confession to make.....I'M LAZY when it comes to physical activity!!!  I really wish I could get into a routine of exercise!  Currently my routine consists of working 10 hours/day (7am-5pm) and then coming home to start dinner and take a break, then eat dinner, clean up the kitchen, get a bath, and get ready for bed and do it all over again.  Before our wedding in May, I was working out about 5 days/week...mainly doing videos at home and sometimes walking/jogging.  I had motivation then...I was trying to look good for the wedding and honeymoon, but now I'm having a hard time mustering up the energy, motivation, and self-control.  Plus my job allows me to sit on my booty most of the day, so I'm not getting any activity throughout the day.  I'm a dietitian, so I know all of the benefits of physical activity, but if you have any ideas, tricks, or recommendations I will be happy to listen!!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...you know i'm not the one to help ya on that!!!
    about all i do is lift a glass of wine to my mouth about 3-7 days a week. haha.
    i do love The Shread and some of those other Biggest Loser videos because they are so short.

    ReplyDelete