Tuesday, March 27, 2012

12 weeks!!!

Total weight gained/lost: I am still not weighing.  Could this be a form of denial? I will know more about this at my doctor's appointment next week.
Maternity clothes: I'm still not wearing any maternity clothes, but I am definitely having to un-button my pants from time to time!
Best moment of the week(s):  Listening to all of our friends make their predictions on the gender.  It appears I have only one friend thinking girl!  Everyone else seems convinced we're having a boy.  All of our friends are super excited for us and that makes us so happy :)
Movement: I can't feel the baby moving yet. 
Sleep: I'm actually able to stay up past 9pm lately!  Yay!!  This weekend we went to Nacogdoches for a little reunion with college friends.  I stayed up past midnight both nights...go me!
Food cravings: Still nothing specific, but when I get a thought of something that sounds good, I've gotta have it!~~this is still true.
Food aversions: Shrimp.
Morning sickness: No, thankfully.

Gender: Make your predictions!!!!



What I miss: Still missing my energy.  I bought some new workout clothes this week in hopes it would motivate me to go to the gym!~~~still the same and it seems the gym clothes didn't do the trick!

What I'm looking forward to: Going to the doctor on April 4th and getting to see our baby again!


Weekly wisdom: Don't rush it.  This is an exciting time that may only happen once.

12 weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment