Saturday, March 3, 2012

8 weeks, 5 days

This idea came from Anna.  One of her friends did this survey throughout her pregnancy.  I hope I can keep it up.  It'll kinda serve as my e-baby book ;)

Total weight gained: I honestly do not know the answer to this.  I didn't weigh before I got pregnant.  If I had to guess, I would say I've already gained a few pounds.  I have definitely seen an increase in my appetite.  I'm still working out, yet not as vigorous as before.
Maternity clothes: I ordered 2 Bella Bands this week.  These bands are worn around your waist to hold up your regular jeans so you can leave them un-buttoned and wear them longer.  I've heard mixed reviews, so I hope they work for me...my pants feel tight!  I also ordered 3 pair of maternity shorts from Old Navy.com this week!  I got 3 pair for $72 and free shipping.  Can't wait to get them!
Best moment of the week(s): Nothing much went on this week.  I'm looking forward to Wednesday when Justin and I get to go to OB appointment!
Movement: It's too early to feel the baby moving.  I am feeling twinges/light cramps from time to time.  I hear that it could be my muscles stretching and shifting.

Sleep: I'm wanting to sleep all the time!  I have most of my energy in the morning.  By the evening, I am yawning and can only think of how much longer I have to be awake.  I would go to bed around 7 or 8 if I could.  Last night I was in bed at 9 on a Friday night.  I'm still waking up super early though, like 6:30 this morning and 5:45 yesterday (and didn't even have to work)!  I wish I could sleep in and maybe I could stay up a little later...that would make hubby happy.
Food cravings: I don't have one specific craving. But when I start to crave something, GET OUTTA MY WAY!! I'm going to find it!!  Last night it was pizza.  I had already started heating up a casserole that I had frozen, but I couldn't get the thoughts of greasy, melty, yummy pizza out of my head, so I went out and picked up THREE!  So now we have tons of pizza left over AND a casserole :)


Food aversions: Shrimp.  Wondering how this crawfish boil will go today that we're going to...since they're in the same family.

Morning sickness: No, thankfully.

Gender: We don't know yet, but we're so excited to find out.  Hopefully we'll find out in April!!

What I miss: My energy. It's like the loss of it hits me with a ton of bricks.  I will be going full force, then it's just zapped out of nowhere.

What I'm looking forward to: OB appointment Wednesday!

Weekly wisdom: Everyone's got their opinions, stories, advice.  Remember that not every pregnancy is the same...don't compare everyone else's experience to my own.  I'm making my own personal experience!! ;)



This is 8 weeks, 4days.  Justin said, "I don't know why you're doing this.  You're going to be eating ice cream and crying over this picture in 6 months!!"  Ha! I love him.


1 comment:

  1. I think you are going to love having this to look back on and I am going to love reading it! Justin cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete