Sunday, March 11, 2012

9 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gained/lost: I am going to use the weight they took at my doctor appointment on Wednesday and go from there since I don't really know what I weighed when I got pregnant.  So, I will be able to fill this in later. But I will say, I weigh more than I've ever weighted...EVER!!!! 
Maternity clothes: I got my Bella Bands in the mail this week.  I'm not having to wear them yet, but I'm looking forward to it!! Still waiting on my Old Navy maternity shorts that I ordered a couple of weeks ago.  I'm excited to be pregnant during the summer months so hopefully I can wear alot of my dresses that I already have.
Best moment of the week(s):  Justin and I got to go to my first doctor appointment on Wednesday.  We got to see little Butterbean and watched the heart beating. He was kicking his little legs around like crazy!!  I can't wait to be able to feel them.  We also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time.  It was the most amazing thing!!  The doctor said that everything is looking good!  I go back to the doctor on April 4th...then I guess the appointment after that is when we'll find out what we're going to have! 
Movement: I can't feel the baby moving yet. 
Sleep: All I want to do is sleep!!!  The doctor said this is normal and I can expect to get my energy back after the first trimester...so just a few more weeks, hopefully.
Food cravings: Still nothing specific, but when I get a thought of something that sounds good, I've gotta have it!
Food aversions: Shrimp.


Morning sickness: No, thankfully.

Gender: Can't wait to find out in about 6 weeks...I hope!

What I miss: Still missing my energy.  I bought some new workout clothes this week in hopes it would motivate me to go to the gym!

What I'm looking forward to: I'm ready to have a baby bump instead of just a lump!
Weekly wisdom: Sleep when tired, eat when hungry, get stuff done when energetic.  I don't have to be the busy bee I was before.

8 weeks, 2 days

2 comments:

  1. loving these posts! did you realize you called your butter bean a he??!! I wonder if that means you are having a he!?!?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I do kinda have a feeling it's a boy. I just prefer saying "he" as opposed to "it."

    ReplyDelete