Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have been so excited about Christmas this year since we will be in our new house and newly married...it's time for our family to start our own traditions.  My step-son, Noah, will be with us this year for Christmas and it's finally my turn to play Santa...I do have to admit that I'm going to miss Santa coming to see ME this year...he was still coming even last year!! Maybe he'll slip something in for me :)
Last year our Christmas cards featured our precious Boston Terrier, Molly, who has since been adopted by my parents.  This year, now that we're married,  I'm excited to have Christmas cards with our new family on them. I love the personalization of having your picture on a Christmas card.  Some family and friends live too far to see often, so it's a great way to keep up while wishing your loved ones a Merry Christmas!
Shutterfly is doing an awesome promotion!!! They are giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers that blog about the promotion.  I think this is such a neat idea.  If you want to participate in the Shutterfly promotion, go here.  They have some great holiday cards and Christmas photo cards to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment